Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recipes for Success

There is no higher compliment for a cook than when someone samples your meal and says, “This is great, may I have the recipe”. Or when as a parent someone meets your children and says, “What lovely young ladies your girls have become, what advice do you have”. And it’s an even higher compliment when the ones encouraging you to share the recipes and the advice are your own children.

My Father’s Day gift for 2011 is this beautifully designed blog site and a year’s worth of topics my family would like for me to write, so they can have a resource of recipes, cooking techniques and a few memories from their formative years that made them who they are today, beautiful, smart, young ladies. I hope you will enjoy what I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment